Domovská stránka Popular
Naše zásady Popular
Trainee program Popular
Technik údržby - elektrikář Full-time
Technik údržby - mechanik Full-time
Seřizovač na lisovně plastů Full-time
Quality Engineer Full-time
Mechanic Engineer Full-time
Změna vedení v HR managementu ve společnosti Pollmann 07. February 2022
Pollmann přebírá společnost MAXXOM Automation GmbH 12. January 2022
Najít a udržet si kvalifikované pracovníky v pravý čas 29. November 2021
Pollmann Mexiko – krátce před zahájením sériové výroby 29. November 2021
Pohonná jednotka – využijme synergie k vytváření inovací 29. November 2021
Trendy pro budoucnost v oblasti e-mobility – Pollmann se zúčastnil IAA 2021 v Mnichově 29. November 2021
The protection of your personal data and your privacy is of great importance to us. We therefore process your data exclusively based on the statutory provisions.
[Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (DSGVO), Data Protection Act 2018 as amended by the Data Protection Deregulation Act (DSG 20018), Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG 2003)]
The usage of our website is possible without providing personal data. However, different regulations may apply for the usage of individual services on our website. Those are explained in the following. It is hereby particularly stated that only such personal data will be collected as it is explicitly and willingly entered by the user.
For instance, such an entry might occur whenever a user subscribes to our newsletter. The data collected in this context is in particular- the name of the user including any academic title and the e-mail address. In addition, each time the website is used, the IP address, the time of use and the geodata are saved. Such information will be used by Pollmann International exclusively for the corresponding purpose and in compliance with the applicable legal provisions; any further use will only be made with the express consent of the user. The user may object to the use of his data at any time.
We point out that there are security gaps in Internet-based data transmission and thus a complete protection against access by third parties is impossible.
On our website you can contact us via e-mail and/or via contact form. In this case, the information provided by the user will be stored for the purpose of processing his contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties. A comparison of the data collected in this way with data that may be collected by other components of our website is also not carried out.
The data protection officer pursuant to Article 4 (7) DSGVO for this website is Pollmann International GmbH (hereinafter referred to as "Pollmann International").
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your data, please contact us as follows:
Pollmann International GmbH
Raabser Straße 1
On our website you can subscribe to our newsletter. With this newsletter we inform you about the latest news on Pollmann International. As soon as you have registered for the newsletter, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail containing a link to confirm your registration.
Purpose of the processing: The personal data will be used regarding the newsletter in order to inform the customer about the products distributed by the person in charge.
Legal basis: The consent of the person concerned serves as the legal basis for the use of personal data for the delivery of a newsletter.
Data storage period: This data is stored by Pollmann International until revoked by the person concerned.
Receiver of the data: eworx Network & Internet GmbH, Hanriederstraße 25 - 4150, Rohrbach-Berg – Austria
You may unsubscribe the newsletter at any time. Please send your request for unsubscribing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
The security of your personal data is of great concern to us. Pollmann International takes appropriate technical and organizational measures within the meaning of Article 32 DSGVO, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing as well as the probability of occurrence and the gravity of the risk to the rights and freedoms of natural individuals.
To this purpose, the following measures, among others, are taken to protect your data and to safeguard it against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution by unauthorized individuals:
- Ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of systems and services related to processing;
- Ensuring rapid restoration of the availability of personal data in case of a physical or technical incident;
- Implementation of procedures for regular review, assessment and evaluation of the efficiency of the technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of processing.
Please note that we assume no liability for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission and/or unauthorized access by third parties that are not caused by us or attributable to us.
Announcement of job advertisements / online job applications
Your application data will be collected and processed electronically for the purpose of handling the application procedure. If your application is followed by the conclusion of an employment contract, your transmitted data may be stored by us in your personnel file for the purpose of the usual organizational and administrative process in compliance with the relevant legal regulations.
This does not apply if longer storage is necessary due to legal requirements (e.g. the duty of proof under the General Equal Treatment Act) or if you have expressly agreed to longer storage in our database of interested parties.
The website contains links to other websites. These links to websites of other Internet contributors are provided as a service to meet the accessing party's need for further information. Pollmann International has no influence on their content. Pollmann International assumes no liability for these contents. The respective provider of the linked website is solely responsible for the content and accuracy of the information provided there.
Use of Google Analytics
The website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics also uses "cookies", which enable an analysis of the use of the website by the user. This information generated in a cookie about the use of the website by the user is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and is also stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, the user's IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before the transfer. In exceptional cases the full IP address is transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of Pollmann International, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the user's usage of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage for Pollmann International. The IP address transmitted by the user's browser within the scope of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
Legal basis: The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is the legitimate interest (Art 6 Abs 1 lit f DSGVO), which lies in the evaluation of the website and analysis of the website activities.
Receiver of the data: This data will be forwarded to Google for the stated purposes.
Storage period: The personal data is stored for a period of 26 months and will then be deleted.
Your rights information/revocation/deletion
As a user of our website you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed (Article 15 DSGVO): You have the right to request confirmation from Pollmann International whether your personal data is being processed. In addition, you have the right to obtain further information on the specific purposes of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, storage period, the existence of a right to delete or rectify your personal data or to limit the processing, and the right to object, the existence of a right of appeal, as well as with regard to all available information on the origin of your data.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 DSGVO): You have the right to request Pollmann International to rectify your personal data immediately. This right includes the correction of incorrect data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 DSGVO): You have the right to request Pollmann International to delete your personal data, provided that the reasons laid down in Article 17 (1) a to f DSGVO (e.g. the purpose for processing is no longer given) apply and the processing of your personal data is not necessary.
- Right to restrict processing (Article 18 DSGVO): Among the cases referred to in Article 18 DSGVO (e.g. inaccuracy of the personal data processed, illegitimate processing), you also have the right to request Pollmann International to limit the processing.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 DSGVO): You have the right to receive the personal data concerning yourself which you have provided to Pollmann International in a structured, common format and to request Pollmann International to transfer such data to another responsible party.
- Right of objection (Article 21 DSGVO): You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data processed within the framework of this website.
- Withdrawal of declarations of consent (Article 7 DSGVO): You have the option to revoke any consent you have given to Pollmann International at any time.
- Right of complaint: In addition, you can send a complaint at any time to
Austrian Data Protection Authority
+43 1 521 52-25 69
You can claim your rights as a data subject - apart from the right of complaint to the Austrian Data Protection Authority - towards Pollmann at the following address:
POLLMANN INTERNATIONAL GMBH
Raabser Str. 1 / 3822 Karlstein / Austria / email@example.com / Tel.: +43 2844 223-0